International Practice Section Members are Cordially Invited:
Seattle University School of Law’s 5th Annual Solo, Small and Mid-Sized Firm Information, Networking and Career Fair will take place:
· Thursday, March 3, 2011, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
· At Seattle University’s Campion Ballroom
This has been an exciting event in the past and is an ideal opportunity to meet dedicated and talented law students who are eager to build relationships and learn from experienced attorneys
The fair offers a great chance to:
· Interact with students
· Recruit interns for summer or part-time positions
· Provide valuable insight to students as they consider which areas of practice to pursue
· Network with other small and mid-sized firms
The desire to hire is not a requirement, and we encourage you to host an information table to help students as they search for satisfying, fulfilling, careers
If interested in participating or receiving more information, please contact Erin Fullner at (206) 398-4103 or email@example.com.