Join us for a round-table to discuss key legal issues important to both in-house counsels and private practitioners when advising clients internationally, focusing on M&A and commercial transactions.
· Chris Pothering – in-house counsel of Expeditors
· Adrian Esguerra – in-house counsel of Expedia
· Yan Pecoraro – Partner of Portolano Cavallo, Italian law firm
· Ruben Ferrer – Partner of Gomez-Acebo & Pombo, Spanish law firm
· Andrew Thomson –Partner of Gowling (Dubai Office)
· Francisco Olmedo, K&L Gates (Moderator)
The event will be followed by a networking reception featuring local and international wines and hors d’oeuvres.
Date, Time & Schedule:
Thursday, May 3, 2018
4:30 – 5:30 PM: One-hour CLE session. Please see below a description of the CLE.
5:30 – 8:00 PM: Reception with hors d’oeuvres and drinks.
Law & Legal Procedure: 1.00
Cost (for CLE and Reception):
IPS Members: Free
Non-IPS Members: $30.00
Law Students: $15.00
Please click HERE to register for the CLE and reception.
This information is also available via the IPS listserv and on the IPS LinkedIn.
SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORS
BASIC EVENT SPONSORS