Join us for a round-table to discuss current legal trends in doing business across borders. The panel, consisting of leading European law firms and in-house counsel based in the US, will discuss key legal issues attorneys usually encounter when advising clients internationally, especially with respect to M&A and investment cross border transactions.
The CLE will be followed by a networking reception featuring European wines and hors d’oeuvres.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
4:00pm – 4:30pm: Registration
4:30pm – 5:30pm: Panel discussion and Q&A
5:30pm – 7:30pm: Wine tasting and networking
– Holly Vance: Associate General Counsel at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
– Adrian Esguerra: Senior Director, Co-Head Global M&A at Expedia
– Bob Calmes: Partner at Arendt & Medernach, Luxembourg
– Ruben Ferrer: Partner at Gomez-Acebo & Pombo, Spain
– Yan Pecoraro: Partner at Portolano Cavallo, Italy
Francisco Olmedo, K&L Gates LLP, Seattle
Law & Legal Procedure: 1.0
Click HERE for registration. Registration is open but space will be limited. We would appreciate hearing from you beforehand to ensure that enough seats are available.
We look forward to seeing you!